- Build 15 seconds cold water into your morning shower. It will enliven.
- Dance when you say you 'don't dance'. You will feel better.
- Stand 30% of your 'at desk' time. You will feel less tired at the end of the day and have fewer back problems.
- Work very intensively intermittently at the gym: rowing, skipping....for a few minutes every so often in your workout. Notice the dramatic improvements. (tabata protocol)
- Let it go. Really let it go. Then come back to it. You will be refreshed and re-focused on the challenge.
- Try out the view you dislike. Lower prices? Seriously? And as you try it out maybe you learn something...
- The discomfort of change which leads to the brilliance of the new. Discomfort itself is not necessarily 'bad'. It can be a warning. It can be a transition.
- Shifting to hand-writing after prolonged typing. Something about the kinaesthetics stimulates...
- More outside less inside. Weather. Views. Perspective. Movement. You rarely get any of those in a cubicle.
- Less rather than more. Is it beautiful, is it useful? If not: it can go. Free up your brain. Free up your wallet/purse.
- More edge less mainstream. It's where the ideas are bubbling.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word
Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 18: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 19: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.
Bonus 20: Re-boot 22
Bonus 21: 22 Ways to Better Results at the Gym
Bonus 22: 11 Ways to Fix that Presentation
Bonus 23: 22 Things to do on Vacation
Bonus 24: 11 Things to do in September
Bonus 25: 22 Things to do at Work
Bonus 26: 22 Ways to Reduce Stress
Bonus 27: 22 Things to Learn
Bonus 30: The 22 Reasons Earth wins 'best planet ever, anywhere' award 2016.
Bonus 31: The Less of Eleven
Bonus 33: 22 Ways To Build Your personal Brand
Bonus 35: 11 Ways to Better Quality Sleep
Bonus 36: 11 Ways to get a Fresh Idea
Bonus 37: 22 High Value (but just 10 minute) activities